Monday, April 26, 2010

CHAKRAS - The Answer To A Headache

Today my story comes from a client that I had a phone health visit. I work with many clients from across the United States who I only know through the telephone and email. That is okay. To understand what I am getting ready to tell you, you must understand how kinesiology (muscle testing- MT)works with energy. You must understand that the body is an electromagnetic field that is always gathering information through what is called CHAKRAS. These "ports of entry" are invisible but crucial in whole health.
My client complained of a severe stabbing like pain causing a headache in the middle of his forehead. My intuition jumped in, reminding that I had seen this one other time - the 6th Chakra had expanded too large. So, you are probably wondering how I would know that the size of the chakra was too big. It has been measured by muscle testing. One of my mentors states that the chakra should be 4" in diameter. In my degree of MT I believe 4.1". His "3rd eye" chakra was over 8" in diameter. Any way we looked at it the chakra was letting in too much energy and he was suffering.
I knew that I had to reduce it back down to size, but how? The other time I had used a diode but this client didn't have a diode. I was told by Spirit for him to use his hand.
The NATURAL HEALTH TRUTH for today is that your hand has healing powers. The palm side of your hand is a positive charge while the back of your hand is a negative charge. By placing your hand on an area of your body it gives it energy if it is needed. If the area has much much energy than the back of the hand works.
Using this Truth of healing he had relieved his headache. It was gone with no medicine. God is good.

Dr. Jerome Weber, ND

PerfectHealthSolution.com
drjerome56@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment