Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What Is Your Story?

After listening to hundreds of clients in my natural health practice I am amazed at the stories, the diagnosis, the outrageous names of all of the diseases, and the worst part of it all is the patient knows what they are, how to spell them and everything about what they now "own."
I sat down with a new client today and listened as she told me everything she had, was taking and how terrible she felt and she went on and on and on....not understanding that this was part of her problem - her story focused around her being sick. After politely listening I had to interrupt by pointing out to her that she was focsued on health and disease instead of health. I then shocked her but after she thought about it she understood. After explaining how negative thinking, anger and being focused on ill health was causing alot of her problems. Her comment back to me was, "yes, but that is just hwho I am, I don't know any other way to be." This was her story.
What is your story? What does your story focus on - health or illness; wealth or poverty; happiness or anger, possitive or negative thoughts. Your story is you. You can change your story. Change the focus if it doesn't make you feel good. Focus on a higher , better more positive picture of your life.
The Natural Health Truth is you are what you focus on. Your story tells people what you are focusing on by giving them a picture of a positive successful human being or another of the many who are living with anger and excuses. The truth is you make your story so make it the way you want it. Start today!!!

The Truth is always simple, but not always easy.

Dr. Jerry Weber
PerfectHealthSolutioN.com
drjerome56@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment